We have instated the following Resort Rules/Regulations for the safety of both our guests and our owners.
All guests must be registered. Accepting access constitutes agreement to Resort Rules.
- 10 mph speed limit
- All vehicles must display a current gate pass or owner’s decal. All drivers must carry a valid license, and stop for park personnel. Golf carts must display a valid pass & cart number.
- Street parking is prohibited. No overnight commercial vehicle parking.
- Owners and/or registered renters are responsible for their guests.
- Guests use all facilities at their own risk.
- All trash must be deposited in dumpsters.
- RV lots are Private Property– use paved roads. Use water/power connections on your site only.
- Guests may not use any Resort address for the purpose of enrolling a child in a public education institution.
- CURFEW: 11 pm – 6 am (Those 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult) QUIET HOURS: 10 pm – 8 am
- Must have kitchen and sanitary facilities connected to the sewer system. Sewer gaskets must be used.
- PROHIBITED: window air conditioners, free standing satellite dishes, tents, clothes lines
- Park in designated driveway only. No parking on empty sites (they are Private Property).
- Maximum allowed per site: 1 RV, 2 vehicles, 1 additional (boat, trailer, or golf cart)
GOLF CARTS, ATVS, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES, ETC
- Headlights & taillights on from dusk to dawn. Follow recommended seating capacity.
- No powered vehicle can pull any bike, skateboard, roller-skates/blades, scooters, razors, etc.
- Florida Statutes 316.2065 requires children under the age of 16 to wear a helmet at all times while on bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller skates/blades, razors, etc. Scooters and Razors may only be operated by persons 10 years and older.
- ATVs, mini bikes, dirt bikes, and similar type vehicles may not be used. They must remain on a trailer while in the Resort.
- Campfires are subject to current Forestry restrictions.
- Fires must be in above ground container (patio fireplace).
- Fully extinguish fires (with water) when finished. DO NOT dispose of hot ashes in dumpsters.
- Pool Rules are posted in pool area.
- Pool hours are seasonal.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. NO DIVING
- No glass containers in pool/spa area, or on pool deck.
- Pets prohibited in pool area with exception of “service animals”.
- Limit two (2) pets per site.
- Pets are to be leashed and under control at all times. Barking dogs must be quieted. Immediately. Pick up after your animal. Animal Control will be called for unaccompanied or continually barking dogs. Absolutely no kennels, runs or leash lines.
- Pets are not allowed in bath houses with the exception of “service animals”.
Violation of rules, county/state laws, or inappropriate behavior may result in eviction from the resort, with no refund.
SAFETY: DISRUPTIVE AND/OR TREATENING BEHAVIOR, AND/OR THE VERBAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE OF AN ELITE OR SALT SPRINGS RESORT EMPLOYEE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE PARK.